Sunday 23 September 2012

Two Favourites From The Week

Despite all the snapping I've done this week, there are only two photos that particularly stand out for me, and these were both taken on Wednesday on our trip to London.

But before we get to those, I have to share this with you.

Never ever, before in my entire life (all 18 years) have I seen anybody polishing there gates, but this week as I made my way back from the Town Centre, I spotted this little lady polishing her gates with a lovely feather duster.


Photo number one:

Taken in the delightful gardens of the V+A, as we made our way out of the gallery. I was rather impressed with the miniature fountains that lined the steps at the top of the shallow pool (It's basically a posh pond). I like it mostly because you can see people enjoying the weather, eating lunch in the background. this image also makes the fountain in the foreground look much taller than it in, and those in the background smaller! 

Photo number two:

My first time on a London bus, as we stopped at a bus stop I just took a picture, I wasn't expecting much but I managed to get this little gem. I love the expressions on all three peoples faces as they each check the bus times. My bag, that was on my knee is the blob in the foreground that is out of focus, helping to keep you paying attention to the people. 



Annnnnd, that's all folks!