Sunday 28 October 2012

Updates!

As you know the end of last week was pretty busy, especially with shooting two events in one day. I'm still weaving my way through some of those photos. Which with an extra shoot on friday for my project and the family down to visit this weekend takes longer than usual. And the blog has a new look if you hadn't noticed already.


However, we all know about the crisis with Redbrick, well that's finally come to an end. I got my apology in an email and I got a published correction.

I still don't believe it should have taken them as long as it did but we got there eventually.

 

I also found out yesterday the final amount raised by the Big Pink Predrinks on thursday night, an impressive amount I must say.

But that is all for now, I shall leave you with a quick photo... It's an old one of my baby cousin Menna.

You like? She's a cutie.

 

I'm off to Manchester tomorrow for a few days so I'm not sure when I'll next be able to blog. I have an election to fight, Welfare Zone Committee... please vote for me?!