Thursday 1 November 2012

Just A Quick One

Don't get too excited there isn't particularly much content in this one.

I've been really busy the past few days with family visiting and shooting and conferencing up in Manchester, I've not had any spare time to do blogging. I took a few photos in Tewkesbury Abbey at the weekend, this one being my favourite...

It looks really misty inside from the incense had been burnt. It was a very pretty abbey and very interesting to walk around. 

Then I shot off to Manchester for Welfare Zone Conference where I didn't get many good pictures at all, apart from this one of a glass..

I only like this for the shallow depth of field it has. 

But after the conference as I headed in to the city centre I did see this very talented man and his dog playing some very good music in the street. Doing a bit of busking.

I loved his set-up keeping dry from the miserable weather, and the dog who was just chilling with him as he played his music. 

Today I have to take some work to the Darkroom in town to be printed for my lesson on monday and then I'm going to be heading up to Hesters Way to shoot some environment shots for my project. I'm hoping the weather will stay dry for me. So far it is.