Saturday 13 April 2013

Interiors

Not my usual style however our house has just been put on the market and my Mum was keen to make sure in the Estate Agents photos our house looked tip top. This meant following her round with my camera yesterday and taking lots of photos to tell her where some items needed to be hidden or just moved slightly.

Basically, what all this means is you get to see the inside of my house. It's lovely.

Our living room, complete with sleeping cat.

The kitchen which everybody always comments on being "different". Complete with lens bag.

The living room again... with two cats this time.

My flowery bedroom... complete with sock monster.

Brothers bedroom... filled with lots of tractors. Dressing gown should have been moved.

Does it make sense to you, having seen these few images why I don't want to move house? I love it here. But ah well, new beginnings I suppose.