Saturday 20 July 2013

CVTEC Summer Run

So, on Wednesday evening, Cheshire Vintage Tractor and Engine Club met up for a nice drive round the Cheshire countryside, this time starting and ending in Byley. The run was organises by Phil Moston, and a collection held by Lowes farm was at the end offering all enthusiasts a chance to have a look round. A nice slice of cake was provided before the journey home.


This time though, I have decided to try out a different look with my images of the event. I've used a filter and a vignette. Some of the images I believe work better than others, but this was only an experiment. 

This first image is by far my favourite of the evening, the light is so pretty in it.

My view for most of the evening.

Hello.

Wave!

Smile.

Happy drivers...

All lined up pre-collection viewing.

I didn't take any images at the collection. And the first image on this post is one I am likely to continue playing with as although I like this edit, I think other options could also work really well.